Background

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Up to no good...

From mix


"Ladies glow, men perspire and winners sweat their asses off”

(The also have really cheesy grins on their faces and take stupid pictures of themselves in a gym locker room.)

Had a great night at the gym- Completed a high-intensity work out (with interval sprints) and managed not to trip over the vacuum cord. (Yes- I've done it twice now.)

I did notice that the gym attracts all kinds of strange people. Tonight I kept pace with a lady who kept looking over her shoulder at ME like I was physically trying to chase her. After about 20 minutes of this, I decided it would be fun if I did! If she sped up, I sped up... if she slowed down, I slowed down. I know I should feel badly -but it was fun.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Haha! That's awesome, Jen! She was probably totally creeped out ;)

Liz said...

Way to go, Jen! Keeping her on her toes sounded like a lot of fun : )